PLAYERS MUST SIGN ON FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE
Players, both returning and new players, are required to sign-on and complete the necessary ARU Registration Form and Souths Registration Form (evidence of correct date of birth will be required) and arrange for payment of their fees for 2013.
Details of fees for 2013 are as follows:
- Seniors (Grades) $450
- Colts (Under 19) $350
These fees will represent the best value in any Club membership as for these fees players receive:
- 2013 Club Polo-shirt
- 2013 Training Shirt
- 2013 Playing Shorts and Socks
- ARU Insurance Coverage
- All QRU and Referee levies
- Full Voting Membership of Souths Rugby Union Club Inc.
- All necessary Medical and Physiotherapy attention on game days including Strapping tape
- Discounted Physiotherapy treatments.
There are no further fees to pay during the season.
Jerseys will be supplied on game days and immediately returned at full-time for laundering.
In return, players are expected to:
- Adhere to the Club and Player Codes of Conduct outlined in the Player Registration Form
- Pay the required subs in full
- Work at least one rostered day.
Again this year the Club will be offering the PaySmart facility where players can pay their fees in installments deducted by Direct Debit from a Savings, Cheque or Credit Card Account. This is an easy and hassle free way of paying your fees. If you wish to use this method of payment you will need to supply details of your Bank's BSB number and your Account number at the time of signing on.
Contact Don Godfrey (Boots) at the Club for more information on this payment scheme.
The Executive Management Committee has endorsed a policy of “NO PAY, NO PLAY” . Players with fees outstanding or not in a payment arrangement will not be selected in the first fixture match (6th April).
See you at the Nest in 2013!!!