Under 6 - Under 17 Registrations 2019 Season
Welcome back our returning members and welcome to Souths for new members. Registrations are available for:
· Girls Junior 7s (U13-U17)
· Training only participation (all ages) – the fee only covers insurance and registrants are not allowed to play in any game (including trial games). This can be converted to a full registration and the fee already paid will be deducted from the full registration fee.
New Registration Process
The ARU has introduced a new national registration process which all clubs must use. To register you must create an account in the new system, you will need to do this even if you had previously registered in the previous system (Rugby Link). This can be done using either of the following ways:
· Download the Rugby Xplorer App. (Apple or Android). After downloading create your account. Click “More”, then Sign-Up/Logon. To create your account, use the email you used last year to log-on
· Go the ARU web page: ARU Rugby Account. Detailed instructions can be accessed here:
When you have created your account, you can then use the app or the webpage to register. When you register, make sure all your children’s accounts are linked to yours. If they are not linked, create the linked account in the same screen.
Family discounts are available. With the new system we can only process the discount for up to 2 family members. If you have 3 or more family members you will need to attend our sign on day, February 9th 10.am to 2.00pm (details below) and the discount will be applied manually.
Part payments will be available using the new system but will not be available until mid-February. While we are waiting for the on-line system to cater for part-payments, register your child/children using the Training participant only registration option. This permits a child to train but not play and includes the ARU injury insurance. When the part-payments option becomes available, the training only fee ($12.00) already paid will be deducted from the registration fee.
Get Started Vouchers
The new system does not cater for automatic application of these discounts. If you have a voucher, please come to the sign on day, 3rd February 10.00am to 2.00pm (details below) and the voucher discount will be applied manually.
Sign on Day
9 February 2019 from 100.00 am to 1.00pm @Souths Seniors – Frederick Street Annerley.
It is only necessary to attend if you:
· Need to process a family discount of 3 or more members
· Have a Get Started Voucher
· Have had issues with online registration
If you don’t have any of the above it will be easier and faster to register online.
Training will commence from Friday 15th February @Souths Seniors, Frederick Street, Annerley. Some of the age groups U14 and up may have different times, your team manager will confirm.
Try your Team Manager, Age Co-ordinator or Saturday (U6 - U9) or Sunday (U10 - U17) Co-ordinators