Under 6 - Under 17 Registrations 2018 Season
Under 12 registrations: please contact Age Co-ordinator Mick Wilson on 0417 779 479 prior to registering. Age group is nearing capacity.
Under 15 registrations: please contact Age Co-ordinator Mat Cairncross on 0438 388 269 prior to registering. Age group is nearing capacity.
All registrations must be paid online when completing the registration form. If this is not possible, for example you do not have a credit card, please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having trouble registering? Click here for Rugby Australia's help guide
· Under 6 to Under 15 – 296.00
· Family Fees
o 296.00 for first player
o 246.00 for second player
o 116.00 for 3rd player
o Capped at $658 per family greater than 3*
· Under 15 1 Season Only – 148.00
· Under 16 to Under 17 (play one or both seasons) – 165.00
If you are registering a new family member (i.e. has not played before), register existing family members first and register the new family member last.
If you have 4 or more family members to register, you will need to attend the sign-on day and process your registration with the assistance of a club representative.
Payment plans are accepted. Up to 4-part payments can be set up when registering on-line. On the payment page you can select single payment or create up to 4 part-payments. The first payment will be the minimum affiliation fees, these are the fees that go to the Australian Rugby Union, Queensland Rugby Union and Brisbane Junior Rugby Union. The remaining fees are then divided equally into the number of payments specified. The amount will be debited to your card on the 15th of each month. The example below is based on a under 13 registrations with 4 monthly payments
· Total fee = 296.00
· ARU/QRU/BJRU fees = 52.50
· Payment Plan
o First payment = 52.50
o Next 3 payments: Remaining fee 243.75 divided by 3 = 81.25
Get Started Vouchers
Get Started Vouchers are accepted. If you use a Get Started Voucher you have the following options:
· Pay the full amount on-line and then come to the club on sign on day and get your refund; or
· Come to the club on sign-on day and speak with a club representative.
You must have the Vouchers with you to receive the refund or process a registration.
The player must turn the age in the age group range in 2018, for example if player is turning 7 in 2018, the age group is under 7. This applies with the following exception:
· A player can play up one age group. For example, a player turning 7 can elect to play in the under 8 age group and so on.
Key Dates (all functions at Souths Clubhouse – Frederick Street Annerley)
· Saturday 3 Feb Sign-On Day Souths clubhouse, 10am – 1pm. Only come if you need to speak with a club representative or purchase merchandise
· Wednesday 7 Feb Chiefs meet and greet (details will be available on southsrugby.com)
· Friday 9 Feb Welcome and Muster Night – from 5,30pm
Friday 16 Feb First training night for under 6 to under 13. Under 14 to Under 17 will be advised over the next few weeks.
Try your Team Manager, Age Co-ordinator or Saturday (U6 - U9) or Sunday (U10 - U17) Co-ordinators